Back In Time

Back in time
BOOM! CRASH! Bang A young kind hurt man had just appeared in a red flashing light and fallen nineteen stairs down until he got to the bottom on a cold tiled floor. He got knocked unconscious for one hour then he woke up with a very saw head. Getting up off the floor in pain he was freaked out because he was not where he was before he used to live in a small but nice cozy home, and it was very clean but now the downstairs off his house was all run down and had gross bugs. Then he wondered what day it was then he thought how he could have found a way to see what day he was in, but he could not find a way so then he started to look around and then found a sheet of a calenderer and there was a bunch of pages that said at the top 1983.
‘’AHHHH!’’ said man screamed ‘’I’M IN 1984’’.
‘’Ok calm down I am just going to wake up in my warm comfy bed in my home’’ he said ‘’let us just go outside and go to work’’ so he walked outside, and his car was different it was not his Toyota it was a green mustang.
‘’oh my god is that my car it so cool’’ he said in shock and excitement.
‘’Ok this might not be that bad after all like did just get a new car that I get to drive to work if work is even there’’.
So, he drove down his old and bumpy road and went into the city and after ten minutes of driving he finally arrived at the city but there was no city it was just an old, farm.
‘’then where is the city then’’? he said.
So, since the city was not there, he head back home but halfway through the drive he saw and young man with the thumbs up sign so matt thought like giving him a ride. So, he drove further and slowed down and spoke. ‘’hey want a ride’’.
‘’yes please’’ ’he said ‘’no one’s ever given me a ride’’. ‘’Well today is you lucky day’’ matt said.
‘’Oh my god thank you’’.
So, he hopped in and asked.
‘’what is your name’’?
‘’Thomas’’ he replied. What is your name’’?
‘’matt’’ he replied back ‘’so where is your house’’?
‘’It’s pretty far away’’.
‘’I don’t care if you want a ride you can get a ride’’.
‘’thank you so much’’.
Then Thomas punched matt right in the jaw and matt got knocked unconscious then Thomas had taken the wheel and stopped and pushed him out then turned around in a struggle and ran over matt then matt woke up in his bed and turns out it was all dream after all.
The end
Thank you for reading

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!