Daisy's Great Escape

A wonderful girl, imprisoned in her very own castle, locked away by her utterly over-protective father, who held her captive because he thought it was too dangerous beyond the border of the castle wall. This imperial girl is Daisy Ross. She had gorgeous eyes, blue as the ocean, which sparkled and shone in the sunlight. She had silky, smooth blonde hair that flowed like a river. Daisy was very curious about the mystical world beyond the walls of her castle.

Daisy has always thought about leaving the castle. She had always imagined exploring every corner of the world and taking photos of all her adventures.

One day, Daisy noticed that there were guards outside of the castle and she struck up a conversation with them. She wanted to investigate to see whether the guards would let her out of the castle. However, they knew what she was trying to do and had already agreed to not let her pass. They were under strict orders to keep Daisy safe and so they could not allow her to cross the borders of the sky high walls of the castle.

Daisy tried a variety of ways to get past the guards. She tried to manipulate them, but it did not work. She tried to blackmail them, but it did not work. She tried to sneak around the guards, but they were on high alert, so it did not work. Daisy had almost given up her dreams. When, an idea popped into her head. It was like a light bulb had been switched on inside her brain. She decided to make a sleeping potion. But the only problem was, she did not know how to create it. She rummaged through all her belongings to find the book which had been long forgotten, but recently discovered by Daisy, during one of her adventures around the castle.

Daisy, filled with the excitement of a perfect plan, sprinted up the stairs which felt like the steepest and the longest mountain she had to ever run up.

The small, thick book was lying on her shelf. An old book of magic! She began to flick through it, to find a spell she vaguely remembered seeing in the book. Daisy finally got to the page that had the sleeping potion recipe. She read through the list of ingredients, delighted that she actually had all of them. However, the potion would only work at midnight.

Daisy waited until nearly midnight to cast the potion on the guards. The potion worked. The guards fell deeply asleep.

Daisy then found a spell for summoning a white stallion. She cast it, and up pranced the most beautiful stallion. She hopped onto the stallion and Daisy trotted her way out of the castle, with much eagerness to leave her prison.

Daisy explored every part of the world that night on her magical horse and took photos of every single thing and place she visited.

Now every night adventure awaited her...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!