Jeffery

Sardine Jeffery Roger was a very unusual fish indeed. He ate sharks and was coloured dark purple, He lived at Coralville the biggest city in the Atlantic Ocean.
One day Jeffery was out hunting for his favourite food, Hammerhead, his special tactic for catching these humungous beasts was to swim through the water like a little mindless sardine and wait for one to try and eat him, then he would strike and start picking at it’s eye balls.
When he’d managed to catch two, he headed back to Coralville but something was wrong, the water was misty and dark and the faint smell of oil hung around, “humans” jeffery hissed. his farther had fought the battle of time against the humans: an ancient battle over who’s race was older. It had been an even battle until the whales of time came and joined the and it had been won but now it looked like the humans wanted more.
Jeffery swam as fast as he could he had to get to the town military headquarters so he could warn the soldiers about the humans. But when he got there it was empty and boy did it look a mess he went over to a desk to find that there was someone their “Mike” Jeffery cried. Mike was the night shift Gard for the headquarters “what are you doing here you should be asleep.” ‘I was asleep’ mike said but I woke up because walkie talkie started ringing I answered but all I could hear moaning and groaning but thats not the point the humans are here jeffery the humans! Suddenly there was a loud bang from outside
The humans are coming run!!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!