Camping Or Home

Have you ever though about all those little animal's that live in the jungle? Well I have! I actually live in the jungle. My name is Lua and I love animal's.
I have a story for you...
So it all began when me and my family went for a beautiful drive. We saw all the bright, smooth, fluorescent green trees and suddenly I had a really wonderfull idea! Mum, Dad we should go camping!!
So they planned that we should go this weekend... 2 days away.
Everyone was excited, but I was mega excited because they actually listened to my idea, it was crazy!!!
I couldn't sleep ok, I told you...
The next 2 days had finally past, it's Saturday morning and the car is packed with random stuff!
We started driving early because it takes 4 hours to get there. I'm already bored, but I'm still tired because I had 0% sleep. So I decided to take a rest for a couple of hours..... 3 hours later..... YAWNNNNN!!! Oh hello ! I just had some sleep... We still have to drive for 1 more hour...
Boom!! GRRR growled my puppy Bowie!!! My brother Sunny told Bowie to be quiet but he started barking because we finally got to the camping ground...
My dad asked my to bring my mum over so she could help him to set up the tent.
So me, Sunny and Bowie walked along a path... At the end of it was a mud swamp. We all went splatting in it. Sploosh! Splosh!! Splaaash!!!
It was so much fun...
A bit later we had to go to bed... Goodnight everyone, I said as I fell asleep.
The next morning (very early) me and Sunny went riding on our bikes to the little shop at the site. We saw a lot of things such as thongs, frisbees, and chocolate! but then we saw... jumbo marshmallows!!! Then we said "Well be back"so we went outside and called my dad on my watch to ask if we could have them... He said only if you do 100 laps around the whole area.. So we had to do it. Then 2 whole hours later we got them!! Yes finally. Then my dad said we should set up the fire if we wanted those jumbo marshmallows!!!
Sunny helped me collect sticks, good ones too! For the big family desert - jumbo marshmallows- We all ate them they were delicious, our dog ate special chicken for desert.
The next morning our family had to go home so that was a nice experience.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!