Jeffry The Hero

Many years ago a man named Jeffry who roamed the lands as a hero. He wore a pair of cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. He has some muscles, freckles on his face, pale skin and quite tall. Jeffry has one enemy named Maner, a girl who has long red hair, pale skin and is quite tall. She wears a green shirt, jeans and a pair of boots.
Maner bullied Jeffry since they were eight and Maner always gets away with her high-tec technology. Jeffry warns town by town about Maner. Jeffry has a black horse that has white spots on him. Maner’s horse has the similar spots as Jeffry’s horse because were a family until they were split up on each side.
Jeffry would accept any challenge in his way while Maner would always try to find a way to cheat with challenges.
While Jeffry was eating scabbled eggs and a cup of water, someone in town burst through the door in horror. It brought the place to a stand still as he screeched about Maner. Jeffry stood up and walked through the wooden door and saw Maner standing there menacingly. People hid in barrels, houses, in beds and even in toilets!!! Maner glared at Jeffry and he glared back. Jeffry’s horse dashed through the battlefield and crashed into Maner. Maner collapsed and Jeffry’s shadow approached Maner. He held his gun at Maner but decided to put it away and instead picked Maner up.
Jeffry couldn’t kill someone even his own enemy Maner. They decided to help each other when they needed help and they lived happily ever after.
[THE END]

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!