Get Up Mia!

One morning mia’s mum was going to have a party but mia did not want to get up.

“Quik, there coming over in one minute!”mum said “nooooo, l’m tired mum” Mia said “plus its 7:30 in the morning.”
“Mia come on get up” mias mum said “no,one more minute.”

Mum got very angry with Mia and shouted at her because there dad diyed last week.
“well how else will help, dads not here eney more!”mum yelled in a sad voice with a ter running down her face and left the room. “Mum, l’m sorry!” Mia said crying.

Mum started to let her friends in for the party.
“wats wrong?”one of her friends said “oh, nothing”mum said “so lets party!” “ok!”one of her friends said.
Wile mum and her friends wer partying mia was in her room crying but ones she calmed down she went down stairs and said sorry to her mum and apologized.

her mum told her next time she’s norty she will be grounded for 2 months.
Mia agreed and after that she was never norty again to her mum.

The End!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!