Can You See Me ?


Can you see me as I lay amoungst the greenery pasture, with the warm touch of sun rays glaring through the autum leaves.
Looking up at the sky remembering the last time our final moments together was in the hospital,
I remember your laugh , smile and smell.
Everytime you were there holding my hand singing how good God is, when he gave me you to love and care and all the moments I bared.
Sometimes I wish I could see you, everyday as I came home from school you were their sitting in your wheel chair drinking tea.
Even the day you brought home the yummiest treats to stuff my face, which only lasted a second before you were gone.
The day you went my heart was trembling with pain, I wrote letters to you to see if you would answer them.
Every achievement I made was because you believed in me, my awards I recieved and things I had accomplsihed without you in person.
You really done with me in spirit, sometimes I wonder can you see me.
Can you see the love you gave me and I give to other people, I love you beyond the desperate measures that I can see.
But can you see me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!