Rat On The Mat

The rat was on his mat then the cat came and chased the rat. The rat got the mat and went back to his flat house. The cat went to rat's house to get a mat. The cat sat on the mat and got flat. Bat came to see cat... cat was FLAT! bat got mad because cat was flat. Bat said ''are you alright cat ?'' ''yes'' said cat. Rat is so smart said cat '' I know '' said bat. '' I want to eat rat said cat and bat''. Bat and cat went to rat's house, they were spying on rat , rat was eating cheese and the got fat . Cat was mouth watering because cat loves cheese. Bat got a good idea bat said '' cat put your pore through the window and get rat '' '' ok '' said cat , cat put her pore and got rat. Rat said ''let me go '' ''NO '' said bat. Bat and cat ate rat.
YUM YUM rat was good. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! said rat.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!