Daisy The Flower With NO STEM

Daisy the flower with NO STEM


"Look at her walking without a stem!" Whispered the other flowers.Although the flowers thought that Daisy didn't hear them,Daisy heard them quite well.Daisy lived in Destiny forest where most of the flowers live. Daisy was a pink flower with a yellow nectar circle,Daisy is shy and very kind. But there is one problem,she doesn't have a stem! But everything changed when she saw a poster for an audition...

The other mean flowers saw Daisy looking at the poster."Forget it Daisy! They would instantly press the red buzzer before you even start!" Said the mean flowers.Daisy replied "why would they press the red buzzer?" "It is kind of obvious Daisy, you have no stem!They replied. Daisy was kind of let down,and decided not to sign up.

Daisy regretted everything and started crying.Just them Daisy heard the doorbell ring."Why would someone come to my house no one even likes me!" Daisy thought to herself.
She opened the door and saw her beautiful cousin Lilly."Why do you have red puffy eyes?" Asked Lilly.Then Daisy told her the whole story."Oh no are you okay?" Asked Lilly "Yeah i am fine" Daisy replied back, even though Daisy knew she was not fine.

"Listen Daisy, you are a very special flower!Be yourself!Do the audition! Don't listen to the hate okay!"Said Lilly After a long speech. Finally Daisy believed herself and headed to sign the audition sheet.Lilly followed close behind."Oh my! The audition is tomorrow and the concert is the next day!"Said Daisy worried."Don't worry Daisy you will be fine!"Said Lilly.Daisy and Lilly went home,Daisy practiced so hard for hours and hours.The audition day arrived,Daisy was a nervous wreck.Finally it was Daisy's turn to audition.She got on stage.But everyone gasped seeing a flower with no stem! Daisy didn't care and started her piece. It was pin silence.

Daisy finally finished, everyone was shocked even the mean flowers!Then everyone broke the silence by clapping.Just one of the judges pressed the golden buzzer!Daisy cried happy tears!Daisy got of the stage, then the mean flowers came up to Daisy and said"We are so sorry Daisy!" "it is okay"Daisy replied. Daisy got to perform at the concert, and everyone loved her! She is now a famous band called NO STEM!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!