Nature - Does It Brighten Our Life?

Nature is a scintillating glimmer which sparkles in our life like an enchanting potion, which we all should use. Without it our life will become vivacious and the ancestors of humans will vanish into thin air. This is my experience with the nature and how I felt.
The apocalyptic sunset died with nefarious hysteria, while the demonic growls of nocturnal creatures came alive. I was startled and bewildered, but it was my ambition to accomplish this route. The irriguous forest, let the burnt sienna mud pirouette through the veins of the mahogany coloured floor. The screeching of wild animals pierced my diaphanous ears while my taste buds were disgusted by the daunting water. The mephitic odours of the swamps made me wonder about it, as the water was in a spontaneous mood.
I escorted into a prehistoric shoebill. The mephitic odours of the breath of the shoe bill made me regurgitate. The tarnished argent bill flipped up and down, yearning for scrumptious fish. The vulnerable cawing of the infant shoebill floundered into the ominous, sinister air craving for its exigent shelter. The barbarous hailstorm struck the electrified air with a spectrum of crepuscular colours, which allowed the anthropoids to huddle up in a distinct cluster.
The astonishing ferocious tiger leaped in front of me which made me gasp in terror and an aghast feeling. I was petrified, I moved backwards as sweat was dropping each second. I grabbed onto my lavender dress which gave me the Russian chill. I modified my look into a perturbed look. The tiger leapt forwards and began to roar which alerted the other animals to run. I put my wriggling hand onto the cantaloupe and charcoal striped tiger, which roared in an affectionate tone. That day I realised that if we treat the animals with respect they will do the same for you. The tiger was so charming and gentle.
The floral was a spectrum of pastel colours, the ruby Waratah made me think about, peaceful moments and soothed my mind. Also many other plants were attached to my blooming heart, I was surrounded by scintillating potions of magic and enchanting spells.
I swung through the Russian forest with a verdant vine, which made gasp in a flabbergasted tone. The nefarious wind furiously slapped my face while a dust storm erupted. Those days natural calamities were popular though I knew how to endure.
I had many exhilarating experiences, but I had to succumb many predicaments. Nature is a heavenly and is a scintillating organism in our world. It saves our world and helps us, and we should respect it. We must look after it and do simple steps. We should definitely stop littering, burning fossil fuels and stop climate change. We are providing harm for nature and will certainly regret it. It is a tranquil harmony and enchantment, we shall never break it. I hope people think before they touch the nature, we live on.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!