Jazzy's Adventures

Jazzy was 10 weeks old when she went to her new house and family. At first she felt a bit shy and scared, but soon she felt like it was her home and she really loved all the petting, cuddling and belly rubbing that her new family gave her. She really liked the new cat tower which was especially bought for her and made her feel like a princess.
One day her owners went into the garage and left the door open that leads from the house to the garage and Jazzy snuck in and they did not notice.
She knew she wasn't allowed to be there so she hid in an empty cardboard box and waited for them to leave the garage hoping that they wouldn't see her.
She fell asleep in the box after a little while and when she woke up it was pitch black outside and then a light turned on but it was not an ordinary light. She stepped out of the cardboard box and she was no longer in the garage.
She was now standing on sand and it looked like she was in a desert and she couldn't see her family anymore.
Jazzy started to walk around looking for her family as she thought they must be close by. She came across all sorts of different plants and statues of funny looking people. One statue had the body of a lion and the head of a man. Another had the body of a man and the head of a dog.
She had seen pictures of these statues in the books of her human brother at home and realized she was in Egypt.
Jazzy quickly ran back to the cardboard box and hid in fear. She was so tired she fell asleep again and this time, when she woke up, she was back home in the garage.
The garage door was locked and she could hear her humans calling her name inside the house.
She quickly meowed loudly and they opened the door to the garage to let her back in. They were so happy to see her and gave her extra cuddles and yummy treats. Her little human sister had been crying because they could not find Jazzy for a long time.
Jazzy knew that the cardboard box was special and that it could take her to many different places. Many years later, Jazzy had travelled to many different secret lands through the cardboard box and whenever she went missing, her family always knew to check the garage!
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!