You

I sway from side to side clasping her fragile hands. Her walnut locks loose and her shamrock eyes full of sparkling jewels. I feel myself slowly start to move closer, my cheeks starting to flush. A loud violin echoes through the large ballroom causing me to step back. People around us start to slow dance as my heart starts to race. The lights start to dim and the massive chandelier above us lights the room with passion. I can feel her gaze on me, I look below and see her pearly whites in a wide smile. Her gorgeous smile makes my stomach flutter. How can she be so beautiful? I offer my hand as I pull her in closer. Her white dress flows smoothly onto the ground, as her silk bow starts to crease. We circle around the room, a soft giggle coming from her. This is my chance. A nervous half grin spreads across my face as I delicately put our dancing to a stop. I push back a strand of loose hair from her ear and whisper softly. “Can I kiss you?” I feel her burning bright red on the side of my cheek. God i'm so stupid, but before i can say another word i feel her cherry flavored lips touch mine. Electricity runs through my body as I cup her cheeks with my hand. Her peach fragrance fills the air around us. I pull away with a smile and mumble just loud enough for her to hear, “i love you”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!