I Cry Violet Tears

I cry violet tears; even wishes or prayer can’t change the fact.
That our future has become deadly, selfish and defeated.

There are good people who are accomplishing wonderful deeds. Though we hardly hear it. It’s the wickedness of people’s actions that captures our attention and sometimes or most of the time, it’s too late.

I pour out violet tears because it’s unexpectable and outrageous how the world, animals, humans and individuals are treated. Either with bad influence, perssure, sacred for life or judge appearance in their reflection.

People have called me a monster! I have been tagged and tilted with other names. Sometimes I wonder if they are right. I am so different from others and nobody believes or trusts a word I say.

I cry a river of violet tears because of my complexity within my body that no one understands. There are limits to what I can do and achieve. There are times where I should have died! It makes me feel alienated trapped within my own skin!

I have been born into this world with a human mother and evil people are cruel. I was born this way! I didn’t get to have a choice! Like so many others in this world.

I cry an ocean of tears; with out God beside me, looking after me with very step, I would have died at the age of 4. Smiling wider, shinning brighter, I have lived through so much that no one should have ever gone through.

Understanding now that none of it was my fault and I will get through it. And every other bump, while, trial, mountain, I’ll face them all. Head on collision with positive atmosphere. I’ll be come stronger and enjoy years to come.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!