Underwater Mission

“ Watch out, I’m going to jump!” I yelled seconds before I jumped. “ AHH!” I yelled mid-air.

Splash!

I dived in the water and I couldn't believe what I saw… A precious, golden, shiny underwater village. Kelp was used as a Christmas tinsel, clams as ornaments and coral as flowers and statues. And guess what I saw…? A golden throne with diamonds, ruby’s, sapphires and opals.


Someone was sitting on the throne and they gave me a short letter. It said that I had been given a very important mission to find someone called Queen Bee. She had been lost and we needed to find her ASAP. As my mission began I was feeling confident. I looked up and down the houses and streets, in the parks and in the playgrounds and everywhere you could think of. She was nowhere to be seen. It took me 6 long days and 6 long nights to find Queen Bee. I started to loose a little hope in the mission.but after a couple of days I heard a noise of wrappers on the second floor of the house I was in. I could see Queen Bee! She was sneaking my favorite chocolates in her handbag. “ Found you! “ I called in happiness and joy.


As I brought her over to the Town Mayor he tanked me for my hard work. I swam back to shore feeling so refreshed and glad I had completed my first ever mission. I was proud and very excited to tell everyone!


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!