Can You Imagine....

Can you imagine a world of equality, without all this fighting and poverty?
Do you dream about the days where we all unite, male or female, black or white?
Have you ever pondered about our environment, and what it would be like if we were kind to it?
What would happen if depression had no existence, and everything was peaceful without resistance.

Have you ever considered, we’re in reality, instead of in a world that we desire to be?
And why these two things are not the same, and that perhaps we're the ones to blame?
You see; these colossal problems, they’re all on us, and how we are wired to make a fuss.
Yes all these issues, great and small, are what we as humans are the reasons for.

But yet there’s a way we can turn it around and maybe just maybe a solution could be found.
Although we can’t conquer it on our own, we have to remember that we’re not alone.
Together as one we can break the barrier and make life as we know it, much much happier.
A world without discriminaton; can you imagine?
And guess what, you and I are the change to make it happen!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!