Back To The Start

Krystal? When I woke up I sat up and I looked around. Where am I? I said, you're in the hospital, why am I here? the lady's face went pale then after some silence she replied. We were going on a walk. Wait hold it right there I said why was I going on a walk with you I don’t even know you?. Well actually you do know me the lady said I'm your mother oh ok what happened next?.
So as I said we were going on a walk and then a little toddler ran away from her mother and then she went onto the road and you could see that a truck was coming the mother had not noticed that her daughter had ran away.as she was on her phone I didn't even see the kid and you started calling to the mum she noticed and went a bit green as she soar the truck seconds away she knew she couldn't get to her and you were calling to her.. You ran onto the road, picked up the girl and then you tripped and the girl got up and went to her mother you had hit your head, luckily the truck slammed onto the brakes and we called an ambulance and got you taken here ok I said . so I'm better now can we go home?. Umm…. no we can't because you won't remember most things, so you have to stay here and get better and learn new things that you can't remember anymore. Ok I replied, after an hour or so my mum left the next day these people called nurses came and gave me juice which is delicious.
After a little while I went back to bed After a couple months of eating, drinking and playing games. On my last day of being in the hospital. I took a test. It was super hard. Apparently this test would say what year level I should be in. Then I go to a place where I learn all day for 5 days of the week. Apparently before I was in grade 5 but after I took the test and out of 100 I got 0.
Ok so now I have some bad news. I have to go back to prep, WHY DO I HAVE TO GO BACK TO PREP!?. They are going to be smarter than me. The next day I went home and then I got dressed and my mum took me in this fast moving thing all the way to school. When I got out of the moving thing these people came up to me and started talking to me about this thing called work. They asked if they wanted to come to the year 5 room and I said no. I am in prep. I said proudly, umm…ok a girl one of the girls said would you like us to take you there. Yes please, let us move our legs there.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!