Candy Land

Once in a candy land there was a girl named Isabella who lived in a candy land where there was candy trees, plants and other stuff. She would have little bits every day and she got so fall she stopped eating for a week because she was so fall it would hold her for a week.

On the first day of Isabella not eating candy she just stared at the candy for hours and hours and days. The next morning Isabella was still looking at the candy She just wanted to eat the candy so badly but she said to herself” cannot eat the candy. I’m not going to leave any for the others if I eat the candy. Later in the week she just could not stay away from the candy. She said “I must eat the candy now or I’m going to die”. She ate all the candy in the candy land and left nothing for the animals. All the animals were so hungry they were going to die from hungry bellies. A lot of days went by and the animals were about to die.

Isabella did something very kind. She gave the rest of the food that was left over to the animals. The animals were no longer hungry but there was no candy at all. So Isabella planted a candy seed in every area in the land to grow more candy plants, trees and all candy stuff. All the animals were so happy to have more candy. After a lot of months went by, the land was still candy. Isabella was friends with the animals. She figured out not to be greedy with the candy. And there was candy for everyone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!