Baby Sitting Club Disaster

The baby siting club Disaster
Once upon a time, a long time ago in 2012 when I was 18 me and my friend Jolly, Mia and Tia wanted to make a baby sitting club. So we did it. I think it was a Saturday afternoon when we all were having the best sleepover ever. And me and the girls were watching tv and eating some popcorn In the living room. We saw a channel called the baby sitting club and they would go around and put their number on a piece of paper and say call if you need a babysitter. After they put their number on the piece of paper they would go up to different houses and drop It off and then each afternoon they would all wait around until the phone rang. Me and the group thought It wasn’t that hard so we decided to give It a try. That afternoon me and my friends spent hours writing 50 cards saying what we do what our phone numbers are and when we do it. The next morning me and my friends all went out taking turns giving each house in the street a letter we were so exhausted. The next morning we waited and waited but no one wanted us to babysit but it was ok because I didn’t really like the Idea any way so we just had a big slumber party and celebrated!!!!!!??

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!