Getting Dragged Away

I am different to other pixies I don’t have wings. You see my dad died when I was two from a brain injury. I was asleep in my lonely tree waiting for my mum. I heard someone walking. “mum” I yelled no one answered so I went back to bed hoping she would be back soon. A couple minutes later I heard someone yell ”Autumn wake up HELP”!
I sprung out of bed my mum was getting dragged away I was too late. That was the last I saw my mum.

“Hi bestie are you okay you are not usually this sad”
Yeah just thinking of my mum and dad” I said tears swelling in my eyes Spring hugged me tight. She was my only friend I had because I don’t have wings, she’s been there for me for forever. One night I woke up and went to look for my mum’s picture of her when I felt someone dragging me I screamed for help but Spring was getting dragged too I woke up in a rainbow forest next to Spring then I heard a familiar voice actually two familiar voices so did Spring. We both screamed, “mum”. We turned around it was our MUM’S oh yeah did I mention the same thing happened to Spring’s mum.

We stood there in shock our mum’s said “don’t just stand there bring it in” we ran and gave our mum’s the biggest and best hug ever. My mum asked what we were doing here I said, “we got dragged but I think I know how to get back home” So we started walking and walking and walking we eventually got back home and saw Ella dragging someone.” Ella what are you doing who are you dragging?” my mum shouted “ I am not dragging anyone,” she whined”. We grabbed the bag on that persons head and it was her mum she said she was getting threatened by someone. We stayed away from her hoping she would too. After awhile we all moved but we are still scared that she would do it again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!