Genie And Eve

On a far away tiny island there lived a 10 year old girl named Eve. Eve had lovely long brown hair, eyes as blue as the sky and she wore a pink shirt and purple skirt. She was very kind, caring and curious about everything she sees.

One day she was walking on the beach and she saw a shiny golden lamp on the sand. When she picked it up a big blue Genie with funny curly beard came out of the lamp. He had a big charming smile on his face. Genie asked in a friendly voice " Hello ! Who are you ? How can I help you? " Eve answered anxiously " I'm Eve. I found your lamp on the beach." " Nice to meet you Eve ! I'm Genie." Genie said. " I will help you whenever you need me. Just say my name and I will be there to help you." Genie and Eve became best friends. They played together and walked on the beach together everyday.

One day an old tall lady wearing a dark pointy hat came to Eve's house. Eve knew that the lady was the evil cunning and dangerous witch. Eve angrily told the witch " LEAVE MY HOUSE ! " The witch said in a mean voice " Give me the magic lamp and then I will leave." Eve said " No way ! I won't ever give the lamp to you. NOW LEAVE !" The witch put a bad spell on Eve and disappeared.

When Eve touched the door it turned into a big red TOMATO... When her little kitten touched her feet it turned into a tomato. Eve screamed loudly " AHHHHHHHHH" and started sobbing. She touched her beautiful hair and it turned into an orange tomato. Eve cried loudly " GENIE !!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!! "

Genie comes out of the lamp and sees Eve with a tomato on her head. Eve told Genie about the witch and everything that had happened. She asked Genie to help her. Genie closed his eyes and said softly " Bad spell go away. Let Eve be all better and happy again." And everything went back to normal. Her kitten came running to her. Eve was so happy and said " Thank you so much Genie for helping me." Genie smiled and said " You are welcome. That's what friends are there for ! " And they stayed best friends forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!