Candy Land

Once upon a time in a far away land lived The Candy people. There were three types of baddies and they all worked together. The three types were the Killer Pythons, the monstrous Maltese's and the most evil of all were the grizzly grumpy Gummy Bears. The king of the baddies was the Gummy Bear. He had a jelly crown that wiggled and wobbled while he gave his bossy orders. Thankfully, there were good candies in Candy Land. The good side smelt like ice-cream with sherbet on top. It was terrifically fantastic but the bad side smelled like rotten licorices and Dead green frogs. In the good side the candy’s helped each other. The Queen lived in a strawberry cake with vanilla frosting. She was a rainbow lollipop with a bright pink dress made out of fairy floss. One day a Smartie crossed the border which was a Lemonade river to the evil land and one jelly bean guard saw her then told the gummy bear King. Then he turned her into an evil jelly snake to destroy the good candy side.

The king of the dark side wanted to take over the whole of Candy land and he needed help so he travelled to Liquorice island and asked the master to borrow a few liquorice all sorts and in return he would rule the whole of candy land with him. At night, the liquorice master gave one hundred of his liquorice all sorts to the king of the dark side and the next day they prepared for candy war. The evil candy land crossed the border to the other side to tell the good candy land they had declared candy war. They came face to face with each other and the Dark Side King had a mean grin on his face. He told the lollipop Queen that he declared candy war he had his army behind him and the liquorice master next to him. The good candy side made liquorice guns with nerds as bullets and they had armour made out of jelly.On Thursday it was candy war day everyone got ready with there weapons. They stood at the border with a angry grin on there faces. The King yelled to his liquorices all sorts “charge, let’s cross the lemonade river and avoid the cake infested waters”. The King fiercely jumped out of the water with the liquorice master next to him and the liquorice Soldiers behind him. Everyone ran as fast as they could they shouted it “ ah ah ah ah ah “. The good side had musk stick as swords. Some tumbled and turned then hit the candy polls. Soon enough there was a spectacular KABOOM! they all yelled argh ouch ooh then it went all silent for a minute. One of the liquorices said something really strange “hey you actually taste very delicious” And that is how good and bad candies came together as best friends for CandyLife.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!