Easter, Christmas And The Kingdom Of Fantasy

“I’m so bored in the Kingdom of Fantasy,” Mason cried. “Mason, you have a whole kingdom for you to explore. How can you be bored?” Blossom asked. “Well, I have seen all the kingdoms already over and over again,” Mason replied.

The woods of the Easter Bunny

“We are behind schedule,” the Easter Bunny called to his bunny helpers. “We need to get a move on. We are supposed to have finished half of the Easter eggs but we have only finished a quarter of the Easter eggs.”

North Pole

“Two more months till Christmas,” Santa muttered to himself. “Are you ok?” asked Mrs Claus, “you look worried”. “I’m ok, it's just I feel like I won't finish the job this time,” answered Santa. “You finish every time, just believe in yourself,” said Mrs Claus. “Ok,” said Santa.

The Kingdom of Fantasy

“I want to see the human world,” Mason said. “Go to the human world if you like,” said Blossom. “Yes!” said Mason. “Just stay out of sight,” said Blossom. “Awwwww but why?” asked Mason. “You don't want anyone seeing you have wings,” said Blossom. “Ok” said Mason, grumbling a bit. “Just don't use - ” poof! “ - magic,” sighed Blossom.

The woods of the Easter Bunny

“I am going to see if I can see some raspberries for the Easter eggs,” said the Easter Bunny. “Ok, just be careful,” said the Easter Bunny’s wife. “Ok,” said the Easter Bunny.

North Pole

“I am going back to Australia to see who is being naughty or nice again,” said Santa. “Ok,” said Mrs Claus.

Australia

Poof! Hop! Ho ho! “Ow,” said an elf. “Oh sorry, I did not see you there,” said Mason. “Who are you anyway?” asked Mason. “I am one of Santa's helpers,” said the elf. “Santa? Where is he? Wait! Santa - the one who delivers presents?” “Yes,” said the elf. “Santa!!” Mason screamed excitedly and hugged him. “Oof!” said Santa. “What are you guys doing?” asked the Easter Bunny. “Oh, I’m here because I was bored in the Kingdom of Fantasy. Wait, are you the Easter Bunny?” Mason asked. “Yes! I am,” said the Easter Bunny. “Yay!” said Mason. “Santa and the Easter Bunny. This is the best day of my life,” Mason said. “I am here so I can double check if the boys and girls were good or not,” said Santa. “I think we should meet up here every year,” said the Easter Bunny. “Yes,” screamed Mason. “Next time we will bring our family too,” said Santa.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!