Take Me To Paris

Dear Mum,

Can we go to Paris? We could see the Eiffel Tower. It is beautiful and breathtaking. They have such a lovely language. I even know how to say the Eiffel Tower in French. It is called ‘Tour Eiffel’. The days we have will be great. Just take me there so I can show you. If you love me you will understand so PLEASE take me to Paris.

We can eat delicious, chocolate, fruity and creamy crepes and buy wonderful, colourful and shimmering macaroons. But I don’t want to eat gooey, slimy, slug-like snails. They make the best warm, lovely and fluffy croissants!! We can also eat breadsticks or as the french say baguette.They eat a bread stick with creamy camembert, it is magical brie as the french say.

I just want one special thing, please. Bronte and Gus have had so many special things. I just want one special thing, it's not a lot to ask. You have been to Paris, Mum, you can show me around Paris on the 14th of July where there are fireworks and the Eiffel tower lights up, because they have Millions of lights.

When I try to talk, I can’t because you are always busy with Gus . So when we go shopping I can tell you more. I want to tell you more and we can buy stylish, wonderful clothes. We can try on the clothes and I can pay for them. I need new clothes so I can make a list. Here it is.
1.Jumpers
2.tee shirt
3. Jeans
4. Crop tops
5.runners
So take me to Paris. It will be good for me to travel because you can see the word which will help me to be thankful for things we have. So I need the Paris trip. Please take me to Paris.


Love Mabel

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!