Racing Robbers

"Okay, so let's revise that. Steal money and get away with invisible powder." "Yup. Hup, hup, hup, let's go!" "Psssshhh! Psssshhhh! Yes I'm invisible now!" The unknown villain rushed to the most famous shop in the world and stole a master motorbike 99.7. "VROOM! Let's go and steal $5m!" He broke through the glass and sped away. "CRASH!" As he was racing through the boring, green grass, that seemed like it would never end, something happened that almost gave him a heart attack. "Uuuurrrrggghhhh!" went the mysterious object! "Auuurrrggghhh!" screamed the villain! " Help!" Then suddenly something grabbed his ankle and twisted it! "Yowch!" screamed the villain! Then he kicked the hand that had just hurt him with his shiny, hard metal foot! "Ha! Take that you grubby hand!" exclaimed the villain. The hand suddenly fell to the ground with an almighty "BOOM!" It hit the ground as hard as a meteor. The villain raced on, even though he was as tired as a lazy, sluggish, sleepy sloth. He could hear music up ahead! There was suddenly a pointy, sharp, shiny arrow stuck in his ear. "Ow!" screamed the unknown villain, clearly overreacting. He looked up to see a figure on the clouds, but it was suspiciously still as a statue. "Maybe it is a statue." thought the villain, scratching his head. He revved his motorbike bike so hard he was burning! He started racing and flew off! He landed with a thud so hard that the sound could deafen you. He saw up ahead that there was a big ceremony. He saw the trophy and crept to it and grabbed it. "That was easy said the villain." " I'll take that! " Something took the trophy and grabbed the villain. He flew away and dropped the villain next to a police officer! "You are under arrest! Thanks Johnny for bringing him!" "You're welcome, Mr Police Officer who looks very cool." The officer blushed. "Bye!" the pair simultaneously said.

The End
I hope you enjoyed my story!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!