Jealousy And Forgiveness

Jealousy, indignant washed over Nina's face, she said: “ Lisa always get all the attention which is so unfair!” she Shouted. She stamped her foot and went to the bathroom. Thinking of a plan she thought, maybe, or what about if I.. Ah! I have an excellent idea! Perhaps if I bully her secretly and no one will know... Hehehe.
She heard Lisa walking to the bathroom herself which was the perfect opportunity to bully. Nina said in a silvery, fakely voice: “ Oh hi Lisa... Can I talk to you for a moment”? She said. “ Um ok?” Lisa replied. Ok then, can you stand in front of me for a second? “ umm ok?” A big smirk appeared on her face, and she pushed Lisa so hard onto the slippery floor. OWWWWW! Lisa shouted. Ha! That’s what you get for replacing my attractiveness! B-but I didn’t! Lisa exclaimed.
You did, and now I will be leaving you here until someone else comes in. Also, don’t tell anyone that I did that otherwise, I will hurt your feelings even more! Nina shoved Lisa into the toilet and locked the door. Soon but later, a student named Alice went in and heard banging on the door and heard a big yelp for help. “Help!" Lisa shouted. Ummm who said that she said? Alice questioned. "It is me Lisa, and someone trapped me inside here please help! K, kk... jeez. She opened the door and saw Lisa in tears. Thank you, Alice. I thought that I was going to be stuck here forever! Let's go back to class to finish our lesson ok? Sure! So they both went back and continued their lesson. Nina had another evil plan. " I will sit next to Lisa and draw a picture of the ugly teacher", can't wait to boast this plan off. Nina took a seat next to Lisa, when Lisa was NOT looking she drew an ugly picture of the teacher. The teacher called Lisa to show her board to the front of the class for her working out. So she stood up and showed it to the class. A BOLT of laughter spread throughout the class. But little did Nina know, Alice had filmed everything so she had evidence. She shouted at the class " BE QUIET EVERYONE"! The class froze as if they were paralyzed. She stood out and said She didn't do this, She held out her phone the evidence was there. " NINA"! Say sorry to Lisa! ugh! Nina shouted. " Listen, Nina, I know bad things have been happening and you said that I am replacing you for your attractiveness, I promise that this time I will put away anything that makes you feel uncomfortable so I hope you can forgive me, Nina." " Really?! " she said Thank you, Lisa! I also promise that I will never bully you again.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!