Understanding Mary Anne

As Mary Anne contemplated Nadir Mustakiny again, she was reminded of her cold-blooded behaviour, her lushing hair, and her captivating eyelashes.
Mary walked over to the window and reflected on her beautiful surroundings. She had always loved crowded City of Marida Town with its cautious, tall castles. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel safe.
Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was a cold-blooded figure of Nadir Mustakiny.
Mary gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was an understanding, drinker with beautiful lips and pretty eyes. Her friends saw her as an abundant, attractive academic human being. Once, she had even rescued a violet blind mother from a burning building.
But not even an understanding person who had once rescued a blind mother from a burning building, was prepared for what Nadir had in store today.
The rain hammered like crying dogs, making Mary shocked. Mary grabbed an enchanted rock that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.
As Mary stepped outside and Nadir came closer, she could see the stingy glint in her eye.
Nadir glared with all the wrath of 817 proud average aardvarks. She said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want revenge, for what you did and took my place for running for queen."
Mary looked back, even more shocked and still squeezing the enchanted rock as hard as she could to get all the anger out of her. "Nadir, I'm your sister," Mary replied.
They looked at each other with stressed shocked feelings, like two decomposing, damaged peacocks thinking at a very intense royal dance seeing who should win, which had classical music playing in the background and two sinister uncles shouting to the beat.
Mary studied Nadir's brunette hair and charming eyelashes. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Mary in a strong apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way although I’m sorry for never telling you but I cant belive even once we find out where sister we still hate each other but , I will never hate you Nadir." Mary said as she questioned her life in the moment.
Nadir finally looked afraid, her emotions raw like a stubborn, killer cat.
Mary could hear Nadir's emotions shatter into 6441 pieces. Then the cold-blooded confused Nadir hurried away into the distance.
Not even a glass of Marys favourite drink would calm her nerves tonight. Mary had to sleep on it and as difficult as it sounds, turns out Mary decided too run off to live with her 3rd cousins in Egypt, Nadri gave up all her feelings to finding out she had a sister since once a cold blood always a cold blood, and decided that it was her goal to run for queen in Marida town and get as rich as she could be because that was her one goal in life.
One day they shall make peace, and not have to live with the guilt of leaving each other.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!