Easter Terror

I went to an abandoned easter park. I saw an evil bunny. It has red eyes, black teeth and grey fur. I ran away, throwing a carrot to distract it.
I ran into a forest, a dark green forest. I saw a monster. It looked like Magma. It started to rain, then a hole appeared in a tree n front of me. I climbed inside to keep dry from the rain. I pull out my phone and call 911, the operator answers just as I hear a growl in the darkness nearby. I have a torch in my bag, I turn it on and crafted a bed for the night.
I woke up and ran east, to get to my barn house. When I got home the monster and the bunny were both there waiting for me. I snuck inside and gathered my stuff and my kitten and my pokemon.
I ride my horse back to the tree where I make a tree barn house. I add a jail to my barn incase the monster and the bunny find me again.
9 years later….
I am making a snow man and a snow angel. While singing a song I open my presents. Inside is a dictionary. “Yay” I yelled, making my cat jump in fright. Suddenly out of nowhere the Monster and the evil Bunny appear. “Oh no! They found me” I scream. I pulled out a carrot and used it to lure them into my jail, where can still be found today!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!