Jason's Epic Chase

One day there was a boy named Jason. He lived in a mansion with rich parents. The house was very fancy! In the backyard, there was a pool that was 10 metres deep. There were three supercars and chandeliers with lights in them! The mansion was white on the outside and yellowish white on the inside. There was a helicopter pad with a helicopter on it!

The parents yelled out Jason’s name for dinner. Then Jason went to bed. In the morning, Jason woke up and he parkoured to school, not realising that it was not a school day. Then, he went to the school and went into his class and saw a fake teacher! The teacher saw Jason and started chasing him through the town. Jason activated his super jump boots and leapt so far that he couldn’t even see the old man! Then the old man caught up but Jason out ran him. The old man was tired and fainted in the middle of the road. Jason put him on the footpath. He ran home as quick as he could.

The next day was a school day and he parkoured to school. Jason’s favourite subjects were math and writing. Jason had a fantastic day at school because it was a 30-degree day. When he got home, he went swimming in his pool.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!