Barnaby The Dog Meets Megamind

Barnaby has a friend called Bob and they like eating baronies. One day they went berry picking and they found a portal it was purple with gold stars leading up to it. They followed the stars and went in the portal.

They got teleported and saw MEGAMIND!!!!!!They were so scared. He was a big blue guy with a awfully large forehead. They quickly ran off and found a golden lamp bob rubbed it with his handkerchief and a genie popped out and granted them 3 wishes. Barnaby’s three wishes were a chocolate cake, a pet frog and a new collar. Bob wished for new toys, more baronies and a lollipop! They went back to the portal and Megamind was crying they asked why he was crying.

Megamind said “I don’t have any friends. Can you be my friend?” “Of course!” Said Barnaby and Bob and they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!