Safari

Jason's safari truck crashed, and he found a jungle and he entered it. It was very damp and soggy he kind of enjoyed seeing the rivers and trees. He was walking around and climbed a tree, and he found some fruit in the tree he ate 11 pieces of fruit he was thirsty. He went to a nearby river and got some clean water and chugged it. He was bored he wanted a pet he found a tiger a fox a bull a shark and a tucan. He gave some meat to the tiger fish to the shark and fruit to the tucan they were best friends now.
He went deeper in the jungle and found some mud he got stuck in it the tiger got a vine and threw it at Jason. Jason grabbed it and tied it to a tree and pulled himself out he thanked the tiger and fed the animals.
In the jungle he was sitting on a log and fell asleep when he woke up monkeys were stealing his food. he woke up his tiger and it ate the monkeys he found a elephant he gave it HEAPS of food and made a new friend. the elephant was useful cause it could bring the shark in a wooden tub of water this was making progress. He decided to try and find his friends from the crash.
He couldn't find anyone, so he decided to make a tree house and he started building it. When it was finished, he decided to go back to his pets, he sat on a log.
Later that day he was sitting on a monkey, and he laid down.
He was bored, suddenly he saw a buff tiger. He ran into a cave and hid. the tiger went past, and he decided to build a house. It was made from wood. He found in a river to build the house nearby. When he was finished, he made a spear, crossbow and 4 bowls.
He heard a voice in the distance, it was his old friend logan! They were so happy to see each other. He saw Logan had a pet monkey he showed him his pets.
He heard a helicopter. Jason and Logan were saved.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!