Pam's Day At The Beach

Pam’s eyes gazed across the ocean as children screeched and screamed while splashing in the sea. She looked out towards the horizon as her black hair waved in the wind. Pam slowly walked towards the line in the ocean as the sand squeezed between her toes.

Unfortunately, Pam did not look where she was going, and she slipped and fell into the ocean. Her arms waved frantically at the sand, but nobody could see her. She was too far away from the shoreline. Pam was calling desperately for help as loud as she could. But nobody could hear her. She was now in the middle of the ocean.

Pam called out in fear, ‘What have I done?’. Then she realised that she was floating. Pam’s arms were wrapped around her floaty. She was so so happy now, yet she was still in the middle of the ocean. Then in the distance, she could see her dad. Pam now knew that she could go home. Not only with her dad, but with her entire family.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!