Rapunzels Adventure

What should I paint today, Rapunzel wondered while carrying paint cans around the house. She suddenly had the perfect idea and started painting, accidentally splattering paint up and down her silky dress. “Oh no! mother will never let me paint again if she finds out about this!” Her body suddenly froze, realising what she’s done. She scurried up and down the house in panicked footsteps, tears running down her face not knowing what to do. “Rapunzel, I’m home!” A welcoming but stern voice entered. Rapunzel’s mother’s smile started fading while looking at her dress, realising what she’s done. “Mother, I can expla-” “ENOUGH! YOU’RE GROUNDED FOR THR NEXT MONTH, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS NO GOING OUTSIDE OR VISITING YOUR FRIENDS!” Rapunzel’s face was filled with pure horror, she sprinted to her room and bawled her eyes out.

Rapunzel stealthy crept out the window, making sure her mother didn’t catch her. All of her friends were going to the city and she didn’t want to miss out, its only for lunch, she thought, nothing bad could happen.

All of Rapunzel’s friends including herself were laughing the whole time, “imagine if I stayed home, I’m so glad I came” she said to friends relieved. “Wait, guys I have to go to the bathroom,” one of Rapunzel’s friend admitted, “now that I think about it, I also have to go” another one said. “Me too!” the rest of them all exclaimed at once, soon enough all of them ended up going to the bathroom except for Rapunzel. “I can just get lunch while I’m here” Rapunzel considered. She started walking down a steep hill and felt like she was being watched. She quickened her pace and ran into an odd- looking man wearing black head to toe. Suddenly darkness appeared.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!