Zombies 4

Right now we’re in Zombie Town where humans, zombies, werewolves, aliens and mermaids live in harmony, but let’s go back a bit. Thousands of moons ago, mermaids lived on land amongst werewolves, but the werewolves thought it was their turf. One day the werewolves had enough and threw the mermaids into the Atlantic Ocean where they adapted to life by making Atlantis, a civilised city where mermaids can live together in harmony.
“Hi, I am Addison and I am trying to find out if I am an alien, zombie or a werewolf.” “Hi I am Zed and yes I am a zombie but I have to run to Zombie Town and hide because a huge storm is coming. Got to run!”
“Mermiada there’s a problem.” “What is it?” “There is a thunderstorm and it looks big. Should we evacuate?” “No, we will be fine. Just tell them to stay in their houses.” Then the storm started. It was a one of a kind storm, it was a monster of a storm and then, “Crash.” It struck the building and it smashed. Mermiada screeched, “Evacuate to land!” So they all swam as fast as they could to the shore. “Mermiada why don’t we borrow the moon stone. It will shield the town forever.” “Perfect. Let’s go to the moon stone.”
“The storm is over.” said Addison, “I am going to see if Zed is O.K” “It’s over” said Zed, “I gotta find Addison.” Zed and Addison ran to find each other, and they ran into mermaids at the moon stone “Ummm, hi I am Mermiada and we are here to…. Join the cheer squad.” That night, they took the shield off the moon stone and then they heard a noise. “It’s the wolves, hide.” whispered Mermiada “The moon stone, the shield has been taken off” said Willa, the main werewolf to her pack, then she smelt sea salt. She told her pack to search. In the morning they found a mermaid, it was Mermiada. “Willa.” “Mermiada.” “You know each other?” said a merman that was stepping out of his hiding place. “Yes, why do you think I said if you go to land you get fined.” “I thought it was…” “It doesn’t matter” said Willa signalling her to come forward.
All of a sudden, Addison walked out of her house and then she saw the wolves fighting with the mermaids. “What is it Willa? Why are you fighting?” “They took the shield off the moon stone” said Willa. “Well, we have a good reason” said Mermiada. “What is it?” “It is that we need to borrow the moon stone and use its energy to make a shield around the city so we don’t have to come back here” said Mermiada. “Why don’t you stay here?” said Addison. “Just what a second,” turning around whispering to the other mermaids, “We except.”
That is why mermaids live amongst zombies, wolfs, humans and aliens.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!