Cake Thief Criminal

One day, a boy called Kevin, he invented something that makes things get big and small. He went to the mall with his mom, until he saw a GIGANTIC cake, he was so excited that he dragged his mum all around the mall just because he wanted to have the cake, then he asked his mum if he could have the cake but then his mum said “don’t expect me to buy such a huge cake”. So that night Kevin stole that cake and made the cake bigger and bigger and bigger until it reached the roof! Then he ate a little bit but Kevin did not eat the entire cake, so the next day he went to eat his cake but he noticed a tiny piece of the cake was missing! He knew who stole it, it was Nathan his friend, he ran towards Nathan as fast as 100 people using a ram and with a GIGANTIC mallet he was now unstoppable. Then he smashed the mallet on Nathan’s head 10 times! Then Nathan begged 109 times but Kevin did not listen so he smashed the mallet on his head 1, 00000000,00000,0000 more times! After all that Kevin threw Nathan into the dump! Then he had a banana peel on his head! He ate his cake peacefully ever after. Until Nathan crawled out of the dump and before Kevin could even bite the cake again, Nathan threw a banana peel on Kevin’s face! Then Kevin had enraged, so Kevin jumped up and punched Nathan in the face! Now they two enraged and started to fight. It was exactly like war but instead both of them were using an GIANT mallet and hitting each other. Now they both have an broken leg, knee, and thumb. they also have an squashed head. but then they were sent straight to the hospital. but unfortuntly the docters that worked there did not now what to do so they rapped Kevin and Nathan in bandages all over their bodies and got them back home but, when Kevin went home and he noticed his entire cake was missing! so he told his mum and his mum said " I ate the whole entire cake when you were outside! " then kevin was so angry that he forgot he was hurt, so he was about to hit his mum on the face but then he fell on his face, his mum laughed at Kevin and ran to an plane and shouted " see you later idiot! " then after an day all of the broken bones healed but then he noticed, he hadn't ate enything in an entire day so he went to an restraunt and and ate lots of food but he did not notice Nathan was watching him, nathan made an video about Kevin eating too much food and getting fat. later on the day Kevin was watching his TV until he saw that video! he was really mad.

The End!


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!