I DID IT FOR LOVE

“Hi Skylar!” said Yandire. “Oh he-“ “Ew, who is this?” questioned Miya with a grossed out face. “She is my friend.” “Well say bye, cause we are going on that date you promised me.” Skylar and Miya walked away, while Yandire dropped onto the floor and started sobbing. After 5 minutes of sobbing she went back to her dorm.
AT HER DORM
“Oh Mother, my only love has a girlfriend, and dad has left me, whatever shall I do?” questioned Yandire to her mother in the heavens ( or in hell) . Yandire left the room and went to go sleep. She was thinking of ideas to get Skylar all to herself, she thought of stealing him away from Miya. She fell asleep with a happy mind and dreams.
IN THE MORNING
Yandire woke up with her school uniform already on, she let down her hair and walked to school. When she arrived she went to look for Skylar and found him. When Yandire went up to him, she went to kiss him but Miya stopped her. “ YOU PHYSCO!” Miya slapped Yandire across the face and left with Skylar. Yandire was full of rage and at lunch she decided to GET HER REVENGE.
AT LUNCH
“Time to get revenge.” Whispered Yandire to herself. Yandire grabbed her scissors and stuffed it into her pocket. She went to find Miya and found her in the bathrooms. Yandire shut the lights off, locked the doors and went to Miya. “SOMEONE TURN THE LIGHTS BACK ON” yelled Miya. “Bye bye~” Yandire slit Miya’s mouth open and stabbed her in the chest. Yandire washed the blood off her hands, took the scissors with her and left Miya’s dead corpse there.
BELL RINGS
Yandire went to her dorm this time and fell asleep, she dreamt about having Skylar ALL to herself. It was the next day and this time Yandire took a shower, put on fresh uniform and went out of her dorm. Her face turned red as a tomato when she saw Skylar with another girl. When Skylar left she took this exhilarating opportunity to drag her to the bathroom and murder her . She went back to her dorm , grabbed the scissors and took her to the bathroom to “have a conversation”. When they were in the bathroom Yandire locked the doors and switched off the lights with a smirk on her face. “Goodbye!” Yandire stabbed the girl in cold blood and like the other time she washed her hands and left the bathroom. Yandire went to find Skylar and succeeded, he wasn’t with another girl this time. “Oh, Yandire, I wanted to ask you something, will you be my girlfriend?” asked Skylar. “YES!” screamed frantically Yandire. She kissed him on the lips and hugged him. No one needs to know about the deaths, it will be our little secret.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!