Candy Land

Once upon a time, there lived a girl named Lilly Rose. She was a very helpful girl. The next morning when she was getting ready she saw something she had never seen before, it was a tiny door in her closet “Wow how did this get here?” she cried in amazement. She opened the door, and she saw a land filled with candy, the sun was a skittle, the flowers were lollipops, the clouds were cotton candy, and the trees were ice lollies! It was just so spectacular she couldn`t go to school she had to go to candy land. She took one enormous step in, it smelled so delicious, it looked so tempting she just couldn`t control herself, so she accidently took a bite from a flower. Lilly was walking around when she saw 2 bunny’s wearing sparkly pink dresses, She asked them, "Hello my name is Lilly Rose what’s yours.” then one of the bunny’s replied “Hi my name is Choci and this is Chocolate.” They walked around, and they talked about candy. A little while later Lilly asked “Can we go rest under a tree?” both the bunny’s said “sure.” So they sat down in the shade of the tree, and played a game of candy snap. The game was really fun, after playing they saw a magical unicorn, it asked “Hi my name is Lollipop what’s yours.” Lilly replied “Hi Lollipop, I am Lilly Rose and these are the two bunnies, Choci and Chocolate.” Lollipop joined their walk, and this time they talked about their happiest moments. It was a spectacular walk. Suddenly it started to storm, Lollipop then said “Why is this happening it never rains or storms in Candy Land?” Chocolate then asked “Maybe evil queen Erisa has gotten mad!” after hearing this everyone got worried. Lilly said “We have to stop her, or else the candy in Candy Land will lose all of its colour!” They headed towards the castle on their way they met a troll named Simon, a phoenix named Scarlet, and a horse named Harry. They all headed towards her castle. They got to a hill quite close to the castle, they saw a dragon staring at them ready to breath fire. Lilly said “Simon, Scarlet, Harry you guys distract the dragon, while me, Choci, Chocolate, and Lollipop get inside. When they got inside Lollipop asked “Why are you doing this queen Erisa!” queen Erisa replied “Candy Lands king Scott went hunting in the forest with my son, They stopped at the candy river to have a drink my son wondered of.” it was very sad. So Lollipop used her magic to get us there. When we got there we searched everywhere but we couldn’t find her son, we heard someone saying “hello” we went closer and found her son! Then they walked back home and lifted the curse after, they celebrated and said bye to Lilly. Lilly got dressed, had breakfast and went to school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!