Getting Help

One day all the men went hunting and they got bogged. They spent the whole day trying to get the truck out. But the truck didn’t come, so they had to walk back to the outstation. They were walking on a hot day and didn’t have water to drink and the ground was too hot. So, they were walking back to the outstation. When they got to the outstation they saw that the old lady was very sick. My father and his brother hat to walk back all the way to Ngukurr. They felt very worried for the old lady because she was really sick. My father and his brother were teenagers and so they were fit so we walk back at Ngukurr. We got back to Ngukurr at o’clock pm. They went looking for help. We felt happy because we found help from our family members. They were able to pick the old lady up from the outstation.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!