Zombies

Bubble! It drips on the marble floor. “I’ll clean it,” said Koi. “No do not touch it, it is made with toxic goo!’’ screamed Maple.
“I will be fine.” It was her last word.

Grr! They hear “Zombies” being yelled. They try to escape but not all can get away. It is an apocalypse - hundreds are now undead green zombies. They lurk around slowly, but scary. They are biting ever more and more people.

“Breaking news.. Zombies!” blares the radio. A beastly grr sound comes from the radio. “He got bitten!”

Meanwhile in the science lab in sky, they are working on a cure. They think the cure might be the medicine for diabetes because one of chemicals that the zombie outbreak also causes diabetes.

They try and try. On the hundredth try, it worked! They had the cure.

They came down the long grey ladder, down one hundred feet. It worked! They saved the city but still they need to get the recipe that caused the outbreak.

‘’Koi, you should have listened to me,’’ said Maple. “I am sorry” said Koi “I did not mean to!”
“You made the mess, you go and clean it up,” said Maple.

As she was cleaning, she saw some disturbing thing in a small cave. It was some veiny zombie arms dripping with blood. She runs away with fear.

Being only sixteen but she was still curious. She told her parents what she saw. They thought it was a joke but when they saw Koi’s face being off white they believed her. Her Parents helped her clean up the mess from the zombies but Koi was still really scared.

Even though the zombies were cured, people still seem paranoid. Running fast to work and near cemeteries in fear of undead beings lurking for prey. The school was fixed but still damaged and renamed to School of Crazy Science, which scared all newcomers.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!