Nathen And The Giant Gorkiller

There once was a boy called Nathen. He was a boy who no one cared about. He wanted people to care about him so he bought people things like jewellery and food. Nathen lived in a forest where there was lots of trees. And he wanted to go exploring. He found a pebble that looked like it was shining but they said he could not like the others. He needed proof that he killed a monster.
While Nathen was exploring he heard a strange noise he looked around and right beside him was a giant Gorkiller Nathen ran as fast as he could but the Gorkiller was so fast it was like he was going a million miles per hour than he grabbed Nathen bye the shoulder and hung him on a very tall ever green tree.
Nathen was so, so scared because he heard his shirt ripping. And his face was as white as a sheet of neon white piece of paper but then he fainted. He fell on to another branch. When he woke up from his dream and hopped of the branch safely and he bolted home to his non-caring family.
NEXT DAY LATER. Nathen woke up and had breakfast then he had an idea of going to kill the Gorkiller to prove that he was a warrior like the others. He got his dad’s hunting gear and went into the rain forest Nathen heard the same noise as yesterday but the killer did not come as he thought. Suddenly he ducked because his gut told him to and luckily he did or else he would have died. Then he did a 180 and lashed out at the Gorkiller that was screeching at him so he lashed him in the head and instantly the Gorkiller died. So he chopped the Gorkiller’s finger off and showed the village and now they would trust him and let him be like all the others – a warrior.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!