Gem, Charm And The Phoenix's

One cool morning two girl were born an done of the girls were called Gem and she had long brown fluffy hair and freckles down her face and cheeks. Charm who was Gems twin sister had long blonde fluffy hair and freckle on her cheeks too. Gem and Charm were the same age. Gem was older by a few minutes so Charm was younger.
The village was called ‘’Village Phoenix’’. It had been called that because there was lots of phoenix’s there. Village Phoenix is a calm and twinkling village and it has lots of phoenix’s come about. One day she had asked her mum if she could meet her first mythical animal so when Gem was ten years old she met her first mythical animal and it was a phoenix and the phoenix was the knew baby born phoenix that was born the very morning.
Charm, later that afternoon met her mythical animal and it was a phoenix. The night when the whole village was asleep WHOOSH! The king from the dark side sent some solders from the dark side came and took all the phoenix’s including the baby phoenix.
The village woke to the all the phoenix’s gone!!Gem and Charm were the most sad and worried, then Charm said, “What if the dark side took them because they’ve always wanted them.”
Gem agreed with Charm like always. That day was silent and there was no phoenix’s fluted by or squawked. Gem had thought up an idea.
She said to the village “I could go on a quest to save the phoenix’s “
Then Charm barged in and said to Gem “Can I come the quest too!!”
“Yes, you can but you have to be reasonable” Gem agreed
“Yes! “Charm squealed
The next morning, they had set off on the quest with food and resources. After a few hours they reached the road to the dark side fortress but first they went through the big dangerous mountain. That night they snuck into the fortress by sneaking in and then they tried to find the phoenix’s but the fortress was a maze. One hour later they found them then Charm to pick the lock but she set the alarm off. Gem and Charm went to hide. Then the guards saw no won then they went. Three minutes later Charm managed to unlock the chamber were the phoenixes were in. They snuck out and no won noticed so they went out of the kingdom.
They flew away on them in the sunset and had some stops but two treacherous days they arrived home to Phoenix Village. Charm and Gem felt good to be home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!