Vaulting On A Horse

Starfire was 14 years old. She had been riding for as long as she could remember. However, Starfire was always scared of vaulting but she still loved horse riding.
Over time Starfire fell in love with a black Percheron named Otto. He was a horse that was trained mainly for vaulting, but people could ride him for normal lessons too.
At this year’s Summer Pony Camp, Starfire had reached the third day of the camp and enjoyed it. However, Day 3 was for vaulting! Starfire was so scared she felt sick! She told Nina, her instructor, that she was really scared but Nina told her to just give it a try. She said that Starfire might actually like vaulting and have fun, but she would never know unless she tried.
So, Starfire tried! And….she loved it! From that time on Starfire started having vaulting lessons and became a courageous rider.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!