Zombie Clause

Zombie Clause

‘HO HO HO!’ Santa cried out loud as he looked out the window with Rudolf and the reindeer. There were thunder clouds, it was a very odd Christmas eve.


But the thunder wasn’t coming from the sky and the lightning wasn’t white, it was green and came from the moon!

‘What the?!Why is the storm green and coming from the moon?’ Santa questioned. He saw a lot of green things with no eyes coming up the driveway. And then a loud...

BAM!!!

‘Wow, get to the basement you lot and get weapons ready and I’ll lock all the doors and windows with Dennis and the elf workers! Stay in the basement until I say so, our lives are about to change forever!’ Santa instructed the reindeer who did what they were told. After locking all the windows and doors, it was too late...

The zombies got in through the roof! They were jumping and growling, and then one of them were dripping blood and a BIG BLOB of blood dropped on one of a running elf and it fell off his feet and another bit it in the back and it ran for Santa who had just made it to the basement in time to lock the door behind him! The basement was big, and the walls were full of weapons because he always wanted to be safe, and you’d never know what would happen in these days. ‘Get weapons to fight! Santa shouted, grabbing a sword and shield ready to fight! He also attached lasers and mini swords to the reindeer's antlers. The elves helped themselves to weapons, now they were ready to fight.

Well, that is what Santa thought, but he was wrong...

They snuck out of the basement, and they were greeted by a big gross zombie that Santa stabbed in the eye, and it fell to the floor motionless. Then a one-armed zombie came out of nowhere and bit him in the neck, Prancer quickly jumped at the zombie killing it, but it was too late!

‘NOOOOOO! RUN!’ Santa shouted so everyone ran except the prancer who tried to help Santa, but he couldn’t because he already turned into a zombie! He ran out of the factory smashing through the wall killing some zombies that were chasing him. He saw the other reindeer that sadly already got bitten by them, they were shaking on the floor, so he ran to the sleigh and shuffled through the bag and found a box labeled ZOMBIE DUST and a party bomb, he had an idea. So, he poured the dust in the bomb and used his lasers to light it up. Once it was in the sky, it exploded, and the dust went all over the zombies. Prancer had saved Christmas!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!