Daisy And The Musical Boardwalk

One day on a farm called Mistletoe Farm near the beach lived a cow named Daisy. Daisy didn’t seem to enjoy it on that farm. It was boring and noisy there.

One time Daisy was so bored she decided to ram the fence and escape. So, with a very loud “MOO!”Daisy was out! She could not believe It! Then she decided to make her way down to the beach.
At the beach was a boardwalk.

Daisy decided to make her way onto it. As Daisy walked out onto the boardwalk, she could feel the salty breeze on her skin and the wood from the boardwalk.

Daisy’s foot started to itch, so she decided to scratch it on the boardwalk’s wood. Whilst Daisy was scratching away at the boardwalk she noticed the boardwalk make a xylophone noise, so she tried the other planks of wood on the boardwalk. They made noises too!

Soon, Daisy was making a melody with all the planks on the boardwalk, “The other cows Have to see this! Daisy thought to herself, so she trotted back to the dreaded old Mistletoe Farm to tell all the other cows about the musical boardwalk, her great discovery.

Daisy could feel the dead leaves from the trees crunch beneath her feet as she re-entered Mistletoe Farm. She could hear all the other cows mooing in excitement because Daisy was back!

Daisy had spoken to all the other cows about the musical boardwalk and they had all seemed very interested in it so Daisy led them to the musical boardwalk to hear her song. There was only one problem: Daisy had to remember the colours! Daisy had thought really hard about this, how could she have forgotten! But then, just as the other cows started to lose interest, she remembered. The order was: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, yellow, purple! Daisy very quickly started playing.

Just as the song had ended, Daisy got a round of applause, but it was just the other cows mooing happily because they liked the song!

Daisy Decided to go back to the farm to be with her family, but she could go back to the musical boardwalk any time she wanted, but she’d rather stay with her family.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!