Daisy

Excellence Award in the 'Summertime Fun ONLINE' competition

Once upon a time, there lived a fruit tree. Her name was Daisy. One day, Daisy saw a little boy who was hunting for food. The little boy walked up to Daisy and said, “May I please pick some fruit off you?” “Of course!”, Daisy said to the little boy. So the little boy picked some pineapple, watermelon and oranges. Next came a girl walking a brown dog. “Excuse me,” said the girl. “Can I please pick some berries off your tree trunk?”. “Yes definitely you can! Anybody can pick anything off my tree”, said Daisy. So the girl picked some strawberries, blackberries and raspberries. Then happily walked away.
 
Then Daisy started dreaming about how she could feed everybody in the world. She would be a superstar! After that the government of the whole world came by. “May I please have a lot of fruit from your tree to feed everybody in the entire world?” Daisy said, “Yes you definitely may!” So then the government picked some blueberries, apples, raspberries and a lot of rock melon.
 
So every day the government would come to pick some fruit for a lot of people.  And they all lived happily ever after. The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!