My Blue Mouse

My blue mouse is a mouse—a computer mouse, to be exact. He is no ordinary blue computer mouse. He is my best friend. He is alive. He is adventurous. With a magical wand cast by a mystical wizard, my everyday inanimate objects became living beings. I gave my blue mouse a name, and I named him Micro. My blue mouse named Micro has another best friend, and he is a blue toy car. His name is Mini. One day, my blue car was not in its usual spots, but my blue mouse had not realised it. He is sleeping on my desk on his favourite blanket, a mousepad. He wakes up to the sound of the birds chirping. My blue mouse hopped onto my chair, then the soft, flat ground. My blue mouse realises that my blue car is not in its usual spots. My blue mouse slides into the kitchen, looking for help, and he encounters my blue bottle. My blue bottle's name was Ham. Micro asks Ham if he knows where Mini is, and Ham replies to Micro, saying that he does not know where he is. With a sad look on his face, Micro slid away. Micro talked to my other toy cars, but they did not know where my blue car went. Micro went around the house, looking and talking to everyone, including the Pom Poms and the Lego people, to see if anybody knew where Mini had gone. Micro began to lose hope and started to get upset. He went to Ham again to see if he could help him.

While in the middle of their conversation, they heard a slight metal clunk inside Ham. There was then the sound of water slushing and wheels spinning. Ham looked nervous. Suddenly, Ham fell over, opening his lid and revealing Mini. Water rushed out of Ham and spread across the kitchen floor. Micro and Mini had a cute reunion to see each other again. Ham got angry. Ham grabbed his lid and held it out with a long straw attached, almost like a sword. They all broke out in a big fight, with Ham having a significant advantage with his size and power. Other toys gathered around to watch them. Micro and Mini were very small compared to Ham and were much more intelligent. Within seconds, Micro and Mini had defeated Ham, using teamwork. They confronted Ham, and he broke down in tears. Micro and Mini comforted Ham and Ham explained that he wasn't getting much attention from anybody and how he was jealous that he didn't have a good friendship with the other toys. Mini said that Ham can always hang out and play with them and that he doesn't have to be shy. Micro explains that Ham is a perfect bottle and that he should open up more. By the end of the day, I came home, and everybody was happy and having a great time. I decided to join in and play too.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!