Haunted Dreams

I woke up in a grassland covered in flowers, a blue sky and everything was just perfect for a while at least I slowly realized mountains were growing up from the ground as it shook violently the ground turned red the flowers began to shrivel all at the blink of an eye I never knew this disaster would come back and haunt me! As lava erupted from the mountains and spiralled up around me and solidified into a staircase, I walked and walked and walked until I- woke up in my bed awake it was all a dream I got up and went to have breakfast it's currently 7:00 am and no ones here just me alone like everyday of my boring life. I go on with my day, go to work, come home and eat the usual when I fall back asleep at 12:00 PM. I woke up on the staircase and keep on walking when I get to the top a note and a huge bell the note says
ring me once for a nice night
two times if you wish to make a sacrifice
three times for the haunting of thee
as I read it the bell rung twice and the ghost of my brother appeared in front of me and put his hand out- I wake up again this time it's 8:00
I went back to sleep at 1:00 today, I woke up standing and my brother was standing in front of me again and he pushed me off the tower and I fell into a pond of blood when I heard the maniacal laugh of my brother as I was dragged deeper into the pond. I wake up at 9:00 and I start crying the overwhelming guilt of everything. It's too much. I get it together and go to work and repeat the usual for the rest of the day. Today I went to sleep at 2:00. I woke up drenched I stood up and started walking as memories on pieces of paper, polaroid pictures and the voice of my brother filled my head and I walked into a dark pitch black area were TV screens lit up the room showing my brother screaming shouting picture everything all at once and it hit me like a brick wall so I ran and I did not plan to stop when a light appears in front of me and the polaroid pictures and the notes fall down from the sky surrounding me as I walk to the light everything goes quiet and the forest was full of serenity! I walk up to the podium as a picture fell onto it a shook it and it showed my brother holding me as baby my brother Lucas yanked it from me and ripped it tore it to hundreds of little pieces and walked off and all those little pieces started floating and they formed the words and they were I WILL FIND YOU AND I WILL HAUNT YOU FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!