Wonderland

Wonderland is a place where you can see your dreams come to life. It has your favourite things such as sport, food, instruments and many more. But, it also has fantasy creatures! You can see dragons, fairies, superheroes, wizards, witches, elves and a lot of other things. You can see the past, present and the future! Wonderland was a very cool place, but there is something that you should know. It was also an evil place too.

One day I woke up and saw Wonderland. I was very excited and was running to find out where my favourite things were. I saw my favourite food which is chips. I saw toy cars, Lego bricks, rockets, puzzle cubes and art books. I saw my favourite superhero, Spiderman! Spiderman told me that he was on a mission to rescue a fairy called Rose and a dragon called Flame. He needed my help, so I said yes!

We first walked on the soft grass. Then we walked across an old bridge. The old bridge was above a blue waterfall. The water was very nice and it was very helpful because it was a hot day. We climbed a snowy mountain. Then we used a boat to cross the very big river. At last, me and Spiderman could see the stone castle. Oh no! Rose the Fairy and Flame the Dragon were stuck in the castle! We needed to help them.

Me and Spiderman were trying to find a ladder or a rope. He searched the Castle. I searched the Garden. I found the Ladder and a blue key. I wonder what the key is for. Spiderman and me used the ladder and rescued Rose the Fairy and Flame the Dragon. Hooray, we did it! We completed our first mission. I asked everyone about the blue key. They told me to use my imagination and think what the key is for. Then I saw a blue box with a golden lock. I found a medal, a badge and a lot of candy. Thank you Spiderman, Rose the Fairy and Flame the Dragon! I loved it a lot.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!