ON A DEEP DARK CRYSTAL LEGO BUILD

Chapter 1
Once there lived an amazing boy named Elijah. He was a fantastic LEGO builder. You might have heard of the last story of him in a LEGO competition and he built a huge pirate ship.

The story begins when he started a LEGO build of a cave with crystals in it. When he finished the build he thought it did not look good. So he made a monster that guards it. The monster was a big and scary creeper with black eyes. It was green! And it can explode!


Chapter 2
When he had finished he went for a walk. On a nearby lamppost he read some post that was about a minecraft LEGO competition. He joined the competition because he had already made something minecrafty. The competition was on the 10th of March. It was the 1st of March so he got ready for the competition when got home from his walk.


Chapter 3
It was the 9th of March and Elijah was so excited. The next day he sprinted to the competition.
When he entered the place there were so many cool minecraft LEGO things. One was this sand village.


Chapter 4
He brought in his LEGO build. When the people voted, all were out except two. Elijah and the sand village were the only ones standing. They voted again. They had made a decision.

Elijah had WON!

The creeper and the crystals got the trophy. Elijah was now the best LEGO builder in the world. He put the trophy and his build in a very special cabinet to keep it safe.


The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!