Can you see?

Why does everyone look at the world as a thing to destroy?
I have never seen it as an ugly thing, but a thing of beauty and mystery.
Why does everyone see the need fight over material goods?
I have never seen a material good worth so much destruction.
Why does everyone forget to look at what love and friendship mean.
I have never seen them as a false way to become dominant.
Why does everyone see everyone else as too different to fit in?
I have never seen anyone not worth the time to try.
Why does everyone think you must have their sight to understand what they see?
I have never seen a view that does not have a reason for someone else to see it.
Why does everyone look at me as if I can see nothing that they see?
I have never seen what you see but if you open your eyes, could you see what I see?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!