I am an angel

I am an angel. I was watching Jesus the whole time he was dying. I was even watching him being born. He was sent to Pilate early in the morning. Pilate asked him “Are you the King of the Jews?” Jesus said “Yes, I am” “I will let one prisoner go free. Which man should I set free- Jesus or Barabbas?” asked Pilate. “Barabbas!” they shouted. “What should I do with Jesus?” asked Pilate. “Crucify him!” the crowd shouted. “What did he do wrong?” asked Pilate. “Crucify him!” the crowd shouted louder. Pilate realised he wasn’t getting anywhere so he let Barabbas free and had Jesus whipped. Then he handed Jesus over to be nailed to the cross. Jesus had to carry his own cross to the place where he was to die. Then the soldiers nailed Jesus to the cross. There were also two robbers- one on each side of him on their crosses. For three hours the whole land was darkened. Then Jesus cried out to God up here where I am in heaven. He said “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” After Jesus cried out again he bowed his head and died. As evening came he was put in a tomb by Joseph. Joseph rolled a big stone in front of the tomb and went away. Pilate put guards at the tomb. It was morning on the first day of the week, Sunday. Mary Magdalene and Mary were at the tomb. So was I. They saw that the stone had been rolled away. I said to them “Don’t be afraid. I know you are looking for Jesus. He is not here. Go tell the disciples he is risen.” It was very amazing. He is risen!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!